Saturday, September 20, 2008

Vegas Adventures: A Sight for Hungover Eyes

On my über-fabulously fun Vegas trip with the girls, my dear friend Sara introduced me to my favorite new beauty product.


The Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti-Puff Eye Roller delivers a soothing cool serum to your delicate under-eye area. I'm not sure exactly what the extent of the anti-puff action actually is, but all I know is that it feels awesome when you are tired and/or hungover. Which tends to happen a lot when you are in Vegas. Sara was kind enough to let me use it throughout the trip. I loved it so much that I couldn't wait to purchase one for myself before we left. I think it was only around $14 at a Walgreen's on the Strip, so it is a complete bargain.

I've even been using this on normal days, just because it feels so good. I am so indebted to Sara for bringing this fabulous product into my life!

No comments: